Tundra Rescue also offers consulting services where subject matter experts offer guidance on the creation or revision of high angle and confined space programs and procedures, with a focus on optimizing compliance and increasing operational efficiency.
We further have the ability to integrate this advice into wider Health and Safety and Risk Management assessments, reviews and plans; and can provide qualified contractors that are qualified at various trades as well as having specialist access certifications.
In short, if you or your organization has a task that requires staff or sub-contractors with a difficult access requirement, there is a likelihood that we will be able to help you.
Examples of work that Tundra Rescue has advised on in the past include:
- Changing electrical ceiling fittings at a factory with sensitive machinery underneath, that precluded the use of traditional mechanical access techniques, including advice on how to minimize disruption to the manufacturing process.
- Fixing guttering and roofing in difficult-to-access areas of residential buildings and hotels.
- Various types of cleaning, painting and maintenance on the roofs of large commercial buildings.
- Efficient window cleaning techniques on skyscrapers and other commercial premises.
- Clearing build-ups of snow in the gullies of buildings where the fall of snow represents a hazard to pedestrians below.
- Inspections of the underside of bridges and other spans where scaffolding is inappropriate or very costly.
- Insertion and rope access techniques for serving Law Enforcement, military and Search and Rescue units.